Competition Terms & Conditions
How to Enter:
Postal entry –
SPAR Marketing, Henderson Group, 9 Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, BT36 4RT.
Competition Opens: 29/01/2018
Closing Date: 18/02/2018
NI residents aged 18+. Normal exclusions apply.
Prize contains –
2 x ECO Washing Machines and a Years Supply of Bold, Arial and Fairy Laundry Gels.
Henderson Wholesale Ltd., Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, Newtownabbey, BT36 4RT
TERMS & CONDITIONS (of which instructions form part):
- Competition open to NI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of Interactive, Henderson Group, Independent stores and their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition.
- Online & postal entries accepted – details as ab1ove.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries and entries that contain bad language or any other content deemed inappropriate by the promoter in its sole discretion. By submitting your content you warrant that your content is not obscene, racist, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive and will not breach any applicable legislation or regulations. Entries must be written in English.
- By entering the competition, all entrants warrant that they own the rights to their entry and that it is original to them, does not infringe the intellectual, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, has not been entered in or won previous competitions or awards and has not been previously published. Entrants agree to assign with full guarantee to the promoter and its affiliates all rights, title and interest in the competition entries so that promoter may use entries in any media without limitation and without additional review, compensation or approval from entrants or other parties including, but not limited to, the right to adapt, modify crop and amend the entry. Each winner agrees not to assert any moral rights in their entry.
- The winning entry will be randomly selected from all entries no later than 4 days after the competition end date.
- The winner will be notified by telephone/email/in writing with details of their prize no later than 5 days after the competition end date. Please ensure address details are correct as the promoter can accept no responsibility for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail. Due to the nature of the prize, winner must respond to notification of their prize within 7 days. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 7 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. Please therefore ensure your availability during this period in case you are a winner.
- There is 2 x prizes in total to be won across SPAR.
- There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winner.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense, including, but not limited to, having their names and photographs featured on Henderson’s Facebook pages, websites and other social media platforms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any cancellation, changes to the date or venue. No refunds or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation, delay or postponement but every effort will be made to reschedule.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
- The name and county of winner will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon request. Send a SAE to promoter’s address entitled ‘P14 Interactive SPAR Competition Winner”.
- If, when completing your entry form, you choose to receive marketing information from the Henderson Group or one of its brands, you will begin to receive marketing information up to 6 weeks after your entry has been received until such time where you opt out of receiving this information.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to Henderson Group and not to Facebook.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.