Competition Terms & Conditions
How to Enter:
To enter; follow @thechefni on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thechefni/
Tag under the relevant brand Facebook post (SPAR/EUROSPAR/ViVO/ViVOXTRA) a friend who’d like to win.
(ViVO Essentials shoppers please comment under the @thechefni Instagram Competition Post to enter)
*The promoter may ask you to confirm your Instagram handler to validate the win upon selection.
Competition Opens: 15/06/2021
Closing Date: 27/06/2021
5 x £50 Shopping Gift vouchers available (1 per brand SPAR/EUROSPAR/ViVO/ViVOXTRA/ViVO Essentials)
1 entry will receive a £50 Shopping Gift voucher for a store of the winner's choice.
NI residents aged 18+. Normal exclusions apply.
Henderson Wholesale/Retail Ltd., Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, Newtownabbey, BT36 4RT.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (of which instructions form part):
- Competition open to NI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families The Henderson Group, Independent stores and their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition.
- Online entries accepted – entry details as above.
- No purchase necessary. Entry to the competition is free.
- The competition will begin on the 15/06/2021 and ends 27/06/2021.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries and entries that contain bad language or any other content deemed inappropriate by the promoter in its sole discretion. By submitting your content you warrant that your content is not obscene, racist, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive and will not breach any applicable legislation or regulations. Entries must be written in English.
- By entering the competition, all entrants warrant that they own the rights to their entry and that it is original to them, does not infringe the intellectual, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, has not been entered in or won previous competitions or awards and has not been previously published. Entrants agree to assign with full guarantee to the promoter and its affiliates all rights, title and interest in the competition entries so that promoter may use entries in any media without limitation and without additional review, compensation or approval from entrants or other parties including, but not limited to, the right to adapt, modify crop and amend the entry. Each winner agrees not to assert any moral rights in their entry.
- The winning entries will be randomly selected from all entries no longer than 7 days after the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by messenger along with details of their prize no later than 14 days after the winner has been drawn & may be asked for additional telephone/email.
- Please ensure address details are correct and let us know if they change as the promoter can accept no responsibility for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or contact which cannot be made due to incorrect or out-of-date contact information.
- Due to the nature of the prize, the winner must respond to notification of their prize within 5 days. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 5 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. Please therefore ensure your availability during this period in case you are a winner.
- The Winners’ details will be collected by The Henderson Group and securely stored. If the competition is sponsored by a Supplier and you are selected as the winner, we will send your name, email address, delivery address and/or phone number to the supplier to fulfil your prize in order to perform a contract with you or pursuant to legitimate interests. Depending on the prize type the supplier may need to forward your details on to a 3rd party to fulfil delivery of the prize.
- Prizes may take up to 28 working days to arrive.
- The winners’ details will be held on file until confirmation of prize issuance from The Henderson Group. The winners’ details will then be deleted/shredded thereafter.
- All online entries will be held securely until a winner is chosen and has received their prize (unless they have signed up to receive Marketing communications).
- There is 1 prize in total to be won across each brand- SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVOXTRA and ViVO.
- There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winner.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic shoots or to send Henderson photographs and take part in other publicity in connection with this promotion (for no further, or any, recompense), including, but not limited to, having their names and photographs featured on Henderson’s Facebook pages, websites and other social media platforms. Winners may be requested to give consent to The Henderson Group using information relating to such photographs or publicity, unless by sending photographs it is clear that The Henderson Group may assume that the winner gives such consent. The winner may subsequently withdraw their consent to the photographs or publicity being used (but this will not affect the legality Henderson’s prior use of such photographs or publicity). If consent is not given, the photographs or publicity will not be taken or participated in.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any cancellation, changes to the date or venue. No refunds or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation, delay or postponement but every effort will be made to reschedule.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue to use the prize, which they do at their own risk.
- The initial, surname and county of winner will be available for 3 month after the closing date upon request. Send a SAE to promoter’s address entitled “SPAR The CHEF Competition” Marketing Department, Henderson Wholesale/Retail Ltd., Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, Newtownabbey, BT36 4RT.
- If, when completing your entry form, you choose to receive marketing information from the Henderson Retail/Wholesale or one of its brands, you will receive marketing information and communications received until such time where you opt out of receiving this information.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with anyone other than the Henderson Retail/Wholesale. You understand that you are providing your information to Henderson Retail/Wholesale.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.