Not only will keeping active help you physically, but the benefits of getting your heart pumping for 30 minutes each day will help your mental health too. After you have been out in the fresh air for your daily walk or run, or if the weather isn’t on your side, get the family together and try these at-home workouts from local Personal Trainer, Tara Grimes.
- NI Charities gear up for first official fundraiser since lockdown with Pick Me Up Picnic
- SPAR NI still expanding store network despite COVID-19 pandemic
- SPAR NI stitches up a plan for the Big Community Sew
- Young Darragh’s class win in virtual sports day initiative
- Community Cashback Grant Winners
- Free BP Fuel For Emergency Services Vehicles
- Home Delivery Service
- We’re doing all it takes to be There for You.
- Help us keep everyone safe
- Cheer for community champions
- Unable to hug mum on Easter
- The handwritten notes, cards and letters from children keeping front line workers going