This family favourite has been developed with award winning local butcher K&G McAtamney using Northern Irish Pork. Oven ready, all the prep has been done, so you can sit back and relax.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place ribs in a roasting tray and cover with foil. Roast for 50-60 minutes turning occasionally.
2. In a frying pan, heat the cooking oil and add the bacon, cooking until crisp and golden.
3. Add the chopped onion and crushed clove of garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the red wine vinegar, brown sugar, Dijon mustard Worcestershire sauce and chopped tomatoes and leave to simmer for half an hour.
5. Add the Cannellini beans and simmer for 5 minutes and check seasoning.
6. To enhance that smoky BBQ flavour, finish the SPAR enjoy local BBQ ribs on the BBQ for 2 minutes either side.