The Belfast Food Blogger's Beef Quesadillas
Cook Time: 20 mins
What you'll need
• 250g SPAR enjoy local mince
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 1 green pepper, sliced
• Taco seasoning
• 150g of your favourite cheese
• 1 tbsp of SPAR tomato Purée
• Dash of water
• 4 SPAR soft tortillas
• Serve with your favourite dips, I recommend salsa, guacamole or sour cream
- Oil a skillet or pan and turn up to a medium high heat, add mince and break up with a spoon; season with black pepper and salt, cook for 3 minutes to seal the mince.
- Add crushed garlic, onion, peppers and taco seasoning to the pan and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the tomato Purée and a dash of water.
- Meanwhile, gently oil a large frying pan and turn heat to low, place soft tortilla on frying pan, cover half the tortilla with grated cheese, top with mince mix, then add another layer of cheese.
- Carefully fold the tortilla and cook for two minutes, then flip the quesadilla over and cook for a further two minutes.
- Remove from the pan, slice down the middle, serve with your favourite dips.