Easter Cup Cakes
Cook Time: 15 mins
Use the basic cake mix and then try our fun decorating ideas for Easter!
What you'll need
- 110g soft butter or margarine
- 110g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 110g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ready made vanilla butter icing
- green fondant icing, mini marshmallows, mini eggs, sugar flowers and butterflies to decorate
- Place 110g each softened butter or margarine, self raising flour and caster sugar in a food processor with 1 tsp baking powder, 2 eggs and ½ tsp vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 fairy cake cases and bake at 180C for 15 minutes until golden and risen.
- Cool before decorating.
For the sheep: Spread the cakes with 1tsp ready made butter icing, cover with mini marshmallows and a sheep face (available online).
For the grass with flowers/chocolate eggs;
Use green fondant icing pushed through a sieve, top with sugar butterfly and flower decorations or mini eggs.