Serves: 4 people
Rockvale Chicken in County Armagh sources only the best poultry from Northern Irish farms for the enjoy local range. Try Paula’s spiced yoghurt recipe for a quick and tasty alternative – it’s sure to be a crown pleaser!
What you'll need
- 4 SPAR enjoy local chicken breasts
- 150ml natural yoghurt
- 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Chopped chilli and parsley for Garnish.
1. Mix the natural yogurt, lemon zest, curry powder, ground coriander and ground cumin in a bowl to make a marinade. Slash the top of the chicken breast and add to the marinade, leaving for 2 hours.
2. Heat the barbecue or grill pan and cook the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
3. Cut the lemon in half and brush with oil. Grill to colour and squeeze over the chicken. Garnish with chopped chilli and parsley.