SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 40 mins
What you'll need
- 60g Butter
- 1 kg Mixed Fish (we use Smoked Coley, Coley and Salmon)
- 150g Frozen Peas
- 2 Chicken Stock Cube
- 150ml Double Cream
- 800ml The Chef White Sauce
- Melt the butter and cook the peas for 5 minutes, add all the other ingredients (except the seafood) and bring to the boil
- Once boiling add the fish and turn the heat down, you want to gently cook the fish gently without too much stirring, so you don’t break up the fish.
- Test the fish to see if it’s cooked (should flake easily). Once cooked transfer the mix to a deep oven tray.
- Top the mix with mash potato and lots of cheddar. Then bake at 180deg C until it has got a brown cheesy crust.