Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
What you'll need
- 200g porridge oats
- 260ml unsweetened almond milk
- 25g raisins
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Bramley apples
- Peel, core and chop Bramley apples into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 170˚C / 325˚F.
- Line the base of two square baking tins with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tins.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the centre of the mixture is firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Slice into 12 pieces.