Cook Time: 15 mins
Melt in the middle chocolate puddings, rich and delicious!
What you'll need
20g plus 1 tbsp flour
100g dark chocolate
1 egg yolk
50g caster sugar
cocoa for dusting
icecream or cream to serve
- Grease 2 individual pudding basins or ovenproof ramekins with butter and dust with 1 tsp flour, tapping it round so that it sticks and discarding any excess.
- Melt 75g butter and 100g chopped dark chocolate either in a microwave or over a pan of simmering water.
- Whisk together 1 egg, 1 egg yolk and 50g caster sugar until thick and pale.
- Fold the chocolate butter mix into the eggs with the flour and spoon into the basins ¾ full.
- Chill until required.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180C, then invert onto serving plates and serve dusted with cocoa and with vanilla icecream or cream.