SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 17 mins
A healthy breakfast recipe that is full of tasty vegetables
What you'll need
- large handful of spinach, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil or butter
- 100g mushrooms, chopped
- 30g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 medium sized eggs
- 2 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to season
- Steam the spinach for around 5 minutes until fork tender. Set aside
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil or butter over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté, stirring for 4 minutes.
- Add the steamed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Sauté, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and whites for 30 seconds, then pour evenly over the vegetables.
Allow to cook untouched for around 2 minutes.
- Gently stir the mixture together until the eggs are fully cooked, around 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve