SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 10 mins
Try this energy-boosting granola breakfast to start your day
What you'll need
- 40g porridge oats (use gluten free if preferred)
- 30g almonds, chopped finely
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsps honey or maple syrup
- 200g blueberries or raspberries plus a few extra to decorate
- juice of one navel orange
- 400g yoghurt
- Place a frying pan over a low / medium heat. Add the oats, almonds, seeds and cinnamon.
- Toast gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the honey and stir to coat.
- Remove from heat and transfer mixture to a bowl to cool. Break the mixture up into small chunks.
- Mash the berries with the orange juice.
- Layer the yoghurt, berries and oat mixture into two serving bowls.
- Decorate with a few extra berries.