Cook Time: 5 mins
A breakfast classic is the ideal way to begin an indulgent weekend
What you'll need
2 English muffins
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
4 slices prosciutto or Parma ham
snipped chives and handful spinach leaves to serve (optional)
- Bing a shallow pan of water to the boil, crack 4 eggs into ramekins and add to the pan.
- Simmer gently for 3-4 minutes until just set.
- Split 2 Engish muffins and toast.
- To make the Hollandaise sauce, separate 2 eggs and place the yolks in a small food processor.
- Heat 1tbsp white wine vinegar until bubbling, add to the yolks and blend.
- Melt 110g butter in a pan, put the processor on and trickle in a thin stream until the sauce is thick.
- Top the muffins with a slice each of prosciutto or Parma ham, the eggs and the sauce spooned over.
- Serve with some spinach leaves and snipped chives if liked.