SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 40 mins
A healthy yet filling lunch or dinner meal solution
What you'll need
- 400g baby potatoes
- 1 red chilli pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 360g fresh haddock loin
- small bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 10g organic butter
- small handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- 160g frozen peas
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, finely chopped
- wedges of lemon to serve
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Add the potatoes and reduce to a gentle simmer.
- Cook for around 20 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, mix the chilli, half of the garlic, the olive oil and half of the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 170˚C / 350˚F.
- Line a baking tray with foil and add the haddock.
- Brush the chilli mixture onto the fish.
- Sprinkle on the chives. Oven bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When the fish is almost cooked, melt the butter and remaining garlic in a saucepan over a gentle heat.
- Add the drained potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, ensuring that the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Remove pan from heat and add the parsley.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and gently shake the pan from side to side, to roughen the potatoes slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil. Add the peas and reduce to a gentle simmer.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Return the peas to the saucepan and stir in the mint.
- Serve with wedges of lemon.