SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 5 mins
What you'll need
- 16 corn tortillas
- Olive Oil for brushing
- 6 large avocados
- 1/2 small onion very finely chopped
- 1 or 2 mild green chillies de seeded and very finely chopped
- Small bunch of coriander very finely chopped
- Juice of a lime
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Small jar of stuffed olives, sliced into rings
- Use halloween cookie cutters to cut out chips from the tortillas.
- brush both sides with the oil and place on a baking tray, bake for about 5 minutes at 180C.
- Halve the avocados remove the stone and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh and place in a bowl.
- Add the onion, chilli, coriander and lime juice and use a fork to mash the avocado and combine the ingredients, season to taste.
- Fold in the olives keeping a few aside to place on top.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and decorate with the remaining olives.
- Serve with the chips.