Serves: 4 people
Local Ballymena butchers K&G McAtamney know what tantalises the taste buds. Their honey chilli chicken, sourced from Northern Irish farms is a firm favourite - in blind taste tests with the University of Ulster 90% scored it as tasting ‘excellent’!
What you'll need
- 700g SPAR enjoy local Honey Chilli Chicken Mini Fillets
- 2 Corn on the cobs
- 1 dessertspoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped red chilli
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place in centre of the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes.
2. Place the chopped red chilli, chopped red onion, lemon juice, chopped scallions, oil and castor sugar in a bowl and mix well.
3. Brush the corn with oil and cook on the BBQ or grill, turning to ensure all sides are cooked and coloured.
4. Cut the corn to remove the kernels and add to the salsa mixture.
Serve and Enjoy.