SPAR Easy Meals
What you'll need
- 1 packet of SPAR marshmallows – you’ll only need the white ones, three per snowman
- SPAR chocolate buttons
- 1 tube of Rolos
- 1 packet of SPAR strawberry laces
- 1 bar of cooking/regular milk chocolate, melted
- Writing icing
- Line up your white marshmallows, wider side down
- With a teaspoon, dab a tiny dot of the melted chocolate on to the top of each marshmallow
- Stack one marshmallow on top of the other, add another spot of melted chocolate, and place the third marshmallow on top
- Leave to set for a few minutes, and in the meantime, add a drop of melted chocolate to each chocolate button, and place one rolo on top to create Mr Snowman’s hat
- While they set, take the writing icing and give your snowman a smiley face and some buttons down the middle marshmallow – don’t forget the orange “carrot” nose!
- Add one final dollop of melted chocolate on your snowman’s head, and place the chocolate button hat on top
- Take a strawberry lace, and tie around your snowman’s neck to make him a scarf
- Enjoy with a hot chocolate or serve at your Christmas party!