Cook Time: 15 mins
Looking for the ultimate family breakfast? Look no further than this sweet inspired pancake lover’s dream. Pancake perfection has never been easier!
What you'll need
280g plain flour
480 ml buttermilk
50g caster sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
15g Nutella ® per serving
1 punnet of strawberries
Preheat a large skillet on medium heat. Spray very lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set aside.
- Add buttermilk and eggs. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. The batter should be lumpy.
- 35g batter into hot skillet Cook for around 1 minute, or until small bubbles appear on the surface.
- Turn over and cook for a further 30 seconds, or until golden and thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer cooked pancake to a baking sheet and keep warm in oven; repeat process with remaining batter.
- Spread pancakes with around 1 tbsp. Nutella® and top with strawberries and banana