Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
What you'll need
- 4 tbsps plain yoghurt
- juice of half a lemon
- pinch of freshly grated ginger
- 1 small banana, sliced or mashed
- 6 chopped walnuts or almonds
- 2 tbsps of oats
- 1 glass of almond milk
- 50g raspberries or blueberries
- Pre-soaked oats overnight in almond milk
- Mix the yoghurt with the ginger and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 day.