Chicken, Strawberry & Lettuce Salad
SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 15 mins
What you'll need
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts
- 150g lettuce
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- ¼ thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of nuts
- 1. Whisk olive oil with balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt & black pepper in bowl.
- Place the chicken in a dish and marinate with half of the dressing.
- Heat oil in a pan & add the chicken, seal on both sides until brown. Reduce the cooking temperature to medium low and cook the chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan & slice into thin pieces. Arrange all the ingredients in a bowl, drizzle with the salad dressing & top with nuts of your choice.