Cook Time: 30 mins
A yummy treat that will be loved by any chocoaholic
What you'll need
• 2 packets of Cadbury’s Mini Creme Eggs
• 2 packets of Cadbury’s Mini Eggs
• 250g SPAR enjoy local butter
• 410g caster sugar
• 188g soft dark brown sugar
• 312g dark chocolate
• 5 SPAR enjoy local eggs
• 2.5 tsp vanilla extract
• 250g plain flour
• 1.5 tsp baking powder
• 50g cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 5.
- Mix the caster sugar, soft dark brown sugar, vanilla extract, plain flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt together in a bowl. Use a whisk to ensure it is well mixed.
- Melt the butter on a low heat. When completely melted add in the dark chocolate and keep stirring so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot. Then take off the heat.
- Add the two mixtures together, then whisk in the eggs 1 by 1 until the mix is silky.
- Pour into a lined baking tray (12”x14”). Bake in the oven for 25 minutes and lift the tray from the oven.
- Unwrap the Mini Creme Eggs and spread them out by gently pressing the bottom of each egg into the brownie so that when it has cooled down you can cut into 12 equal portions with a Creme Egg on top. Allow the brownie to cool for 5 minutes then lift it onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Top with Mini Eggs.
- Cut into 12 equal bite size portions.