Looking for a tasty chocolate chip pancake recipe to serve up as a treat to friends and family? Or simply as an afternoon snack for one? Try out our indulgent chocolate chip and peanut butter banana pancakes – the ideal choice for anyone with a sweet tooth. Give it a go and send us photos of your peanut butter pancakes on our social channels.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana Pancake
Cook Time: 5 mins
A tasty alternative to your traditional pancakes
What you'll need
2 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons peanut butter
255g quick-cooking oats
85g chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
- Mash two bananas in a large bowl until puréed. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until a peanut butter pancake batter is formed.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour small portions of the batter into the pan and cook on both sides.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Serve up your delicious peanut butter and chocolate banana pancakes for the ultimate sweet treat!
Find more pancake inspiration in our blog: “Pancake Recipes to Suit All Diets”.