- Cook the broccoli florets in a pot of boiling salted water for 4 minutes and then shock them in cold water, drain and set aside.
- Pan fry your chicken fillets in a small amount of butter with some salt and pepper until the chicken has a nice golden brown crust, then roast for 20 mins at 180deg C. to cook through.
- For the sauce prepare your white sauce, but add leeks and chicken stock at the same time as the garlic and onion.
- Slice the chicken and arrange in an oven tray, add the broccoli and pour over the sauce, then top with the cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 180deg C . for 30 minutes until it is golden brown and crispy on top.
Top Tip: Left over roast chicken is always delicious in this classic dish.