SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 20 mins
Easy baked cod with all the trimmings. One of the best cod recipes we have tasted. Moist and juicy with 10 mins prep time. So good!
What you'll need
4 x 200g portions of fresh cod (or any white fish)
- 100ml SPAR extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Boil the baby potatoes until soft. Let cool then cut in half.
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes with garlic, sliced chorizo, capers, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Spread this mix out over a roasting tray and place the fillets of fish in between.
- Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with tender stem broccoli and lemon wedges (optional)