SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 20 mins
Bring on barbecue season with these yummy burgers that have tons of meaty flavour.
What you'll need
- tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 30g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- SPAR enjoy local beef burgers
- 4 baps, halved
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- The Greengrocer's crispheart iceberg lettuce
- Preheat a barbecue or griddle pan. Season the burgers on both sides before placing on the grill. Cook for 6-7 mins each side on the barbecue, or 5-6 mins each side on the griddle pan, add in the garlic and half the parsley.
- Toast the cut sides of the baps on the barbecue or griddle for 20-30 secs. Put the salad in a bowl and toss with dressing..
- Place burgers on the base of each bap, top with a few tomato slices and cheese. Spoon on a dollop of sauce and finish with the top bap. Serve with the remaining salad on the side.