Broccoli & Potato Curry
SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 30 mins
What you'll need
- 1kg The Greengrocer's Navan potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- The Greengrocer's Broccoli, Carrot & Cauliflower florets
- Sharwood’s Curry Sauce
- 1 lime, cut into wedges to serve (optional)
- Boil the potatoes for 10 mins until just tender when pierced with a fork but not falling apart. Drain and set aside for 5 mins to steam-dry.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the onion, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers & seasoning. Fry for 7-9 mins, stirring occasionally, until the onion has softened.
- Add garlic and ½ tsp turmeric; cook for 2 mins. Reduce the heat to low, add potatoes and cook for 3-4 mins until well coated in the spices. Don’t allow the potatoes to break or soften too much.
- Pour in the curry sauce and simmer for a further 10 mins until the sauce has reduced and thickened but still covers most of the potatoes. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over the top (optional)