At a Glance
A twist on a family favourite chicken dish.
What you'll need:
2 x SPAR enjoy local Chicken breasts wrapped in streaky bacon with a creamy pepper sauce
2 large baking potatoes
2 cloves of garlic
2 Yellow peppers
6 medium tomatoes
1 red chilli
Bag of baby salad leaves
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 a lemon
160g SPAR slow roasted tomatoes
1. Cook the chicken as per instructions on pack
2. Cut the two potatoes into cubes, place in a baking tray and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add the crushed garlic and season with salt & pepper. Roast at 200°c for 35 minutes, tossing regularly.
3. Remove seeds and cut the peppers into chunks, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, roast at 180°c for 15 minutes.
4. Cut tomatoes into quarters, add the SPAR slow roasted tomatoes, finely chopped chilli (with seeds removed) and the roasted yellow peppers. Mix with the baby salad leaves, juice of half a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the salad and roasted potato cubes on the side with the chicken and pepper sauce.