Hot Dog Mummies
At a Glance
A delicious spooky treat, perfect for Halloween.
What you'll need:
6 large sausages halved
1 pack of ready rolled
American style mustard
1. Unroll the shortcrust pastry and leave it on the
plastic, use a pizza cutter and roll it up and down the
length to produce thin uneven strips.
2. Take a sausage half and wrap it up in a pastry strip
cris crossing it here and there, leave a gap for the
face then take another strip and wrap the remainder.
3. Repeat with all the sausage halves placing them onto
a baking sheet, bake at 200C for 20 to 25 minutes
until the pastry is lightly browned.
4. Allow them to cool and then use the mustard to
make two eyes on each sausage.
5. Serve with extra mustard on the side.