At a Glance
A family favourite
What you'll need:
1 Pack of Denny’s Thick Cut Hickory Smoked Bacon
1 bag SPAR Penne Pasta
Dromona Medium Cheddar/Parmesan to grate
1/2 Cup of Milk
2 Garlic Cloves
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water.
- 2.Add butter to a pan, add the garlic and then cook the bacon until crispy
- Once the pasta is cooked drain and pop into a bowl.
- Add the white sauce, milk, parmesan and chopped bacon and mix in the pan. Pop the mix into an oven tray, sprinkle over salt and pepper.
- Bake at 180deg C. for 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.