Sweet Potato Fries
The perfect side for your summer BBQs!
At a Glance
What you'll need:
- 1.2Kg Sweet potatoes, peeled
- 20g Plain Flour
- Vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven OR air fryer to 200°C
- Thinly slice sweet potato. Aim for a French fry shape which will crisp better when cooking.
- Toss your sliced fries in plain flour before drizzling over oil.
- Spread out fries onto a baking sheet and place in the oven for 40 minutes OR toss into the air fryer for 20 minutes. Remember to turn your fries during cooking to ensure an even crisp!
- Season to taste and serve!
TOP TIP: On a cutting board, rest sweet potato on its side. Lengthwise, slice off a slab from one of the sides, allowing the potato to sit flat making it more stable to chop. Continue cutting the sweet potato into slabs, then cut the slabs into thin fries.