Cook Time: 15 mins
Chicken fajita recipe is the perfect midweek meal. Make it vegetarian by swapping the chicken for Tofu or extra veggies and let the fajita building begin.
What you'll need
- Chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 1 tbsp SPAR extra virgin olive oil
- Grated Cheese
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, cut in strips(If desired)
- 1 red onion
- To make salsa; Combine 2 seeded and chopped tomatoes, 1 finely sliced spring onion, 1 diced green chilli (optional) 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- Mix 3 chicken breasts cut in thin strips and a tablespoon of oil.
- Stir in a chopped red and green pepper (If desired) and a chopped red onion.
- Set aside for 15 minutes then season.
- Heat a pan or griddle pan and cook the chicken mix over a high heat for 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the mixture on warmed tortilla wraps with the salsa and a little soured cream.
Get everything you need for your chicken fajitas recipe at your local convenience store and impress your family with a homemade taste of Mexico.