Cook Time: 15 mins
You can make these shortbreads any shape you like, try stars for Christmas or animals for children.
What you'll need
- 60g butter
- 25g caster sugar
- 60g flour
- 20g ground rice or semolina
- 100g melted chocolate for dipping
- Cream together 60g butter and 25g caster sugar until well combined.
- Sift over 60g flour, add 20g ground rice or semolina and begin to work it together.
- Dust a work surface with a little flour and roll out to ½ cm thick.
- Cut into heart shapes, place on a greased or lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180C until just firm and beginning to brown round the edges.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes, transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Dip half the biscuit into 100g melted chocolate and return to wire rack to set.