Easter Cup Cakes Recipe
Cook Time: 15 mins
An Easter favourite! Try our tasty recipe that gets the whole family involved. Adult supervision is required to stop this one from descending into shear madness.
What you'll need
- 110g soft butter or margarine
- 110g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 110g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Ready made vanilla butter icing
- Green fondant icing, mini marshmallows, mini eggs, sugar flowers and butterflies to decorate
- Place 110g each softened butter or margarine, self-raising flour and caster sugar in a food processor with 1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 eggs and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 fairy cake cases and bake at 180C for 15 minutes until golden and risen. Cool before decorating.
- For the sheep: Spread the cakes with 1teaspoon ready made butter icing, cover with mini marshmallows and a sheep face.
- For the grass with flowers/chocolate eggs: Use green fondant icing pushed through a sieve, top with sugar butterfly and flower decorations or mini eggs.
Grab the ingredients you need from your local convenience store, and don’t forget to share your creations with us on social!