SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 25 mins
These classic chewy flapjacks are studded with crunchy seeds, juicy apricots and sultanas – perfect for snacking on-the-go.
What you'll need
- 90g salted butter
- 90g golden syrup
- 90g light muscovado sugar
- 150g oats
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 25g sesame seeds
- 75g dried apricot pieces, finely chopped
- 75g sultanas
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C.
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the butter, golden syrup and sugar into a medium pan over a medium-low heat. Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
- Press the mixture into the tin. Cook for 20 mins until golden brown. Mark the flapjack into 16 squares while still hot. Cool slightly, then turn the flapjack out onto a chopping board. Cut into squares and leave to cool.