SPAR Easy Meals
Cook Time: 20 mins
What you'll need
- 2 x 320g Jus-Rol Shortcrust Pastry Sheets
- 411g jar of ready-made mincemeat. We have Robertson’s Classic Mincemeat on our shelves all year round!
- Caster or icing sugar and cinnamon (optional) for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C (fan) / Gas Mark 6
- Unroll the pastry and cut out 12 discs (about the size of a water glass) to line the base of a muffin tin. Cut out 12 slightly smaller discs which can be used as the lid and set aside.
- Spoon each pastry case with a couple of teaspoons of mincemeat, lightly moisten the underside of the pastry lids and set on top of the pies. Make a hole in the top of each to allow any steam to escape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes then allow to stand in the tin for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle your sugar and cinnamon over the top and serve hot or cold!